Monday, March 28, 2011

Changes / Cambios


I've been thinking for some time now and decided that my blog is going to have some big changes. First of all I realized that Colombia has a lack of fashion and lifestyle bloggers and I want to go in to that. My blog is going to feature posts from colombian designers, shops, restaurants/bars, places, etc, and It's going to be changed into spanish (of course inspiration posts can come from anywhere!)
I hope you like the changes, I'll begin next week. (recommendations are welcomed)


He estado pensando por bastante tiempo y decidí hacer algunos cambios en mi blog. Primero, me di cuenta que en Colombia hay pocos bloggers de moda/lifestyle y quiero entrar en este campo. En mi blog voy a mostrar diseñadores, almacenes, restaurantes/bares y lugares colombianos, todo en español (claro que los posts de inspiración pueden ser de cualquier lugar del mundo!)
Espero que les gusten los cambios, la próxima semana empiezo. (recomendaciones son bienvenidas)


Photo: Jessica Stam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...